Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q195 Q235 Q275 Q345 304 316 304L 316L||Delivery Time:||Within 15-20 Days After Received Your 30% Advanced Payment|
|Name:||With Angle Bar Heavy Duty Steel Grating For Reinforced Concrete Areas Vault Covers Ramps||HS Code:||73089000|
|OEM:||Supported||Angle Bar Size:||50x50x5 100x75 75x75 43x65 100x100|
With Angle Bar Heavy Duty Steel Grating For Reinforced Concrete Areas Vault Covers Ramps
Welded Heavy Duty Gratings are designed to service applications subject to heavy rolling and static loads such as highways, plant floors, loading docks, inlet covers and airports. Since these conditions can range from light-duty forklifts to heavy-duty truck or aircraft traffic, heavy duty gratings are manufactured in a wide range of bar sizes and spacings.
Standard heavy-duty bar grating is resistance-welded for durability, strength and safety using an automated electric/hydraulic welding process. High temperatures, combined with high pressure, fuse the bearing bars and cross bars together to form a permanent joint.
1. The shape of bearing bar: Plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating), Serrated type and I-Shape type
2. Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which 30mm & 40mmare recommended.
3. Cross bar pitches can be 38, 50, 60,100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.
4. Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended.
5. Material: ASTM A36/SS235JR/SS400/Q235B
6. Tolerance The allowed deviation of length is +0/-5mm, while the allowed deviation of width is +/-5 mm. The non-perpendicularity of bearing bar is allowed no more than 10% of width of bearing bar. Cross bar surface should not surpass bearing bar surface 1mm, beginning & end of cross bar should not surpass the end surfaces of two sides of grating 2mm.
Applications of heavy duty steel grating
Heavy-duty steel grating is widely used as the floors, lanes and rack accessories in the highway, bridge, parking lot, store shelves for large cargo, industrial plant that often use forklift and the traffic junctions, roads or trails that large trucks often come and go.
|Table 1: Spacing of Heavy-Duty Welded Steel Grating|
|Item||Bearing Bar Spacing||Cross Bar Spacing|
|Table 2: Common Mesh Spacing of Heavy-Duty Press-Locked Steel Grating|
|Bearing Bar Spacing||Cross Bar Spacing|
|Table 3: Standard Bearing Bar Height of Heavy-Duty Press-Locked Steel Grating (mm)|
|Bearing Bar||Bearing Bar||Bearing Bar|
|8 mm||10 mm||12 mm|
1.Question: Can you produce the steel grating according to the sizes of the customers requirement?
Answer: Most supplying steel gratings are produced according to the drawing. There are design and technical departments in our company, the specialist in these departments have many years of development experience.
2.Question: Which is better of welded steel grating or press-locked steel grating?
Answer: From the perspective of production mode, press-locked steel grating is more beautiful. Press-locked steel grating is produced without welding. Therefore, compared with welded steel grating, its corrosion resistance is relatively strong. But from the perspective of price and practicality, welded steel grating is better.
3.Question: We are going to buy press-locked steel grating, what is the maximum size of bearing bar?
Answer: The maximum size of press locked steel grating is 2500 × 2200 mm, 2500 mm is the maximum length of bearing bar, 2200 mm is the maximum length of crossing bar, the size of the corresponding standard mesh is 34 mm × 33 mm.
4.Question: Can you produce aluminum grating with serrated surface?
Answer: Yes, we can. Aluminum grating with serrated surface is particularly durable. Our company also can produce special shaped steel grating made of stainless steel and galvanized steel.
5.Question: What is the maximum size of stair treads steel grating?
Answer: The overall size of the stair treads steel grating can be designed according to the customer's wishes. Our company can produce non-standard stair treads according to the sketching and drawings.
Contact Person: Sunny-Sun