Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A36 Q195 Q235 Q275 Q345 304 316 304L 316L||Flat Bar:||20X5, 25X3, 25X4, 25X5, 30X3, 30X4, 30X5, 32X3, 32X5, 40X5, 50X4... 75X8, 100X8mm, Etc|
|Name:||Q235 195 A36 304 316 Galvanized Serrated Steel Stair Treads Grating||Width:||25mm 30mm 32mm 38mm 40mm As Your Request|
|Market::||USA, AUS, UK, Kuwait, And So On||Minimum Order Quantity::||1pc|
bar grating stair treads,
exterior metal stair treads
Q235 195 A36 304 316 Galvanized Serrated Steel Stair Treads Grating
Stair treads in each of these metal grating types come in both plain and serrated styles. Our serrated stair treads, also known as safety treads, are specifically designed to offer good protection against slips in areas prone to oil or other hazardous elements. Therefore, metal safety treads are perfect for industrial facilities or outdoor sites where slippery conditions may exist from time to time.
1) Mild carbon steel provides an economical, high strength for uses in most industrial and commercial applications.
2) steel bar : 25x5, 30x5, 45x5mm and so on
3) wire diameter : 6mm , 8mm and so on we can do as your demand
4) hole size : 25x50mm , 50x100mm , 100x 30mm and so on we can do as your demand
5) packing : iron pallet
6) surface treatment : PVC painting , galvanized , hot dipped galvanized
|Steel Grating Standard||Steel Standard||Galvanized Standard|
|China standard||YB/T 4001.1-2007||GB/T 13912-2002|
- We can provide free steel bar grating samples of small sizes, but customers need to pay the express cost.(This can be discussed)
- OEM is accepted. We have technical engineers. Then we can design steel bar grating for customers’
projects, and make
products according to customers’ drawing.
-Once receiving customers’ inquiries. Our company promises to provide services within 24 hours.
|What is the life expectancy of stair treads?|
|In domestic installations, our stair treads are designed to last without any failure for a long period of time. In any commercial installation or areas with high foot traffic, we recommend our metal stair treads are installed for a minimum of 3 years, needing to be replaced only if the safety surface becomes worn.|
Contact Person: Mrs. Sunny