Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304 316 304lL 316L||Name:||Crimped Stainless Steel Wire Mesh For Filtration And Screening|
|Lenght:||100' 50' Or Your Request||Height:||10-300mm|
bbq wire mesh,
plain steel wire mesh
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh and Stainless Steel Woven Wire Cloth are widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, environment protection, mine, airspace, paper-making, electronic, metallurgy, etc.
Special size and specification are available according to customers requirements.
Material for weaving stainless steel wire mesh ( wire cloth ) is divided into Type 302, Type 304, Type 304L, Type 316 and Type 316L.
They are made of previously corrugated wires or rods and mounted alternately to make a plain cloth. Their manufacturing wire diameter ranges between 1.50 mm and 5 mm, with square meshes within a wide range of possibilities.
The cloth can have more or less stability, consistency and smooth surface according to the number of wire corrugations, their depth and distance between them; these are factors to be borne in mind according to use needs.
Types of Weave
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Among others, it is mainly used:
- Plain steel
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steels
- Refractory steels
- Vibrating tray screens
- High pressure filters
- Cooling circuit filters
- Grids and trays for thermal treatments
Stainless Steel Wire Quality:
1. Port: FOB SHANGHAI, or CIF & CNF discharging any port
2. MOQ: 30 square meters
3. Delivery time: 7-30 days
4. Packing: waterproof paper or as customers' requirements
5. Shipment: Sea Shipping, Air Freight, DHL
6. Supply capability: 1,000 square meters / month
Typical Weaving Patterns for Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: Plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave.
General Use: Stainless steel wire mesh, with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, find extensive uses in processing of oils, chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace, machine making, etc.
|Mesh/Inch||Wire Diameter||Aperture||Open Area||Weight(LB) /100 Square Foot|
Q: Why choose us?
A: 1. We are professional factory with full export experience. It is sure you buy wires from real professional manufacturer, you can get competitive price here. Our production lines are from smelting-drawing-annealing-qualified test to package. We make sure all qualified goods with high quality reach international standard.
2. As experienced exporter, We can give professional advices in transportation method to reduce your cost.
Q: Whether you have any quality certifications?
A: Yes, we have ISO9001 quality system certification .We can also provide other quality
inspection certificates if you need.
Q: How can I know my order production condition?
A: After sending payment, you shall get our financial confirmation payment letter when
we get information from bank. Then you will receive letters and photos so that you can
know your order condition.
Contact Person: Mrs. Sunny